Why not set aside one of your next Sundays to unwind, taking advantage of our special offer? The peaceful ambience and positive atmosphere of our monastery-turned-hotel will help you to re-charge your batteries and launch into the new week refreshed and energized.
There is an additional advantage to arriving on a Sunday: Traffic is low, letting you reach us for instance from Karlsruhe or Stuttgart in roughly an hour and a half.
Our ‘Well-spent Sunday’ special offer invites you to relax and enjoy:
- a sparkly glass of Secco to welcome you upon your arrival
- a night’s stay in one of our distinctly styled and comfortable rooms, followed by a generous breakfast selection to start your day
- your own small library in your room to offer inspiration and food for thought
- a carefully chosen music selection to let your Bose Wave Music System come to live – unless of course you bring your own audio highlights
- a favorite book in the peace and quiet of our monastery garden or simply an extended walk exploring the surroundings
- a small selection of complimentary refreshments in your minibar
- a three-course dinner prepared for you by our chef and his team, served in the relaxed atmosphere of our ‘Klosterschänke’
- a selection of eighteen different loose leaf teas in our cloister courtyard to help you forget the noise of the world
- the invigorating effect of our BadeLust wellness area with its sauna, steam bath, relaxation pool and sensual shower experience
- a late check-out available on request