It is not necessary that you sing the Marseillaise when you combine your stay in our charming hotel with a side trip to the nearby France. But in our very French traditional „flying dustbin“ in the Charleston version of the famous Citroen 2CV you will feel French – promised! Enjoy this reminiscence of a relaxed way of French lifestyle. We will fill up the trunk with a picnic basket full of delicacies. You will also find a parasol, blanket and cushions to be prepared when you find the best stop for your summer outdoor lunch. This day excursion will be a memorable one.
But do not forget to come back after you enjoyed the tasty French bread, the selection of cheese, the pasty and foie-gras, fresh assorted fruit and a – certainly – the bottle of light red wine which never is missing with a real French meal. After you returned safely and freshened up in one of our inspiring rooms our chef de cuisine will have prepared a delicious meal to pamper you into the night.
You may expect the following services:
- two nights in one of our theme rooms including the extended breakfast buffet
- your welcome cocktail upon your arrival
- a three-course dinner in our charming and rustic tavern “Klosterschänke”
- a four-course-dinner in our restaurant “Säulenzimmer” or
- optional a five-course gourmet dinner in our gourmet restaurant “Refugium” surcharge € 40,00 per person
- free use of the 2 CV Citroen including CDW
- the picnic basket with food and drinks
- the picnic utensils for your comfort
- free use of the relaxation area “BadeLust” and Spa
- books and CD’s for your relaxation